Skip to main content

First blog post, Cute Hair tutorial.

Hi everyone, I am really excited to be posting the first blog post on this amazing blog!  I am just one of the 4 talented bloggers, here at 4 creative divas.   We are really excited to share our fun creations with everyone.  We have some REALLY fun plans for this blog, so make sure you follow us!  Now to get to the fun stuff, I have a really cute 5 year old, that just started kindergarten this year.  I hadn't really planned on doing little girl hair tutorials, but I should have known, that my inner cosmetologist would emerge and I wouldn't be able to refrain from making my daughters hair amazing everyday.  So I thought "while I am coming up with these adorable hairdo's I might as well share them."  That is why this tutorial doesn't have the best pictures, :( I apologize. In the future, the tutorials will have better step by step pictures.  If you have problems following the steps just leave a comment and I will explain it more fully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hairstyle #9 braid buns

Whooa (Big sigh of relief), I am so glad that November is here.  Don't get me wrong I love October  especially Halloween, but now that I am a grown up person Halloween isn't quite as fun as when I was a kid. Or maybe it is still as fun, but now I have to do all the work to prepare for  it. I love this time of year (really who doesn't?) I love the Beautiful autumn colors, and the slight nippy feeling outside. I love sitting by a cozy fire,  and taking really warm baths while the air around me has a slight chill.  Most of all I love Thanksgiving, and being around people I love. Well enough of my sentiments, and on to this really cute and simple hairstyle.This style is cute on everyone, and it is very quick. Which is always a plus when your rushing to get a little one ready for school. First you create two pigtails. Braid each pigtail Wrap the braid around the base of the pigtail and secure the tail into the elastic holding the pigtail. Backcomb the

hairstyle# 11 A Simply cute toddler hairstyle

This style is simple, and easy. Perfect for those little toddlers, who wont hold still long. Plus it gets the hair out of their eyes, which is always a plus. The great thing is this style is for everyone! I have done my hair like this as well. It is so quick, but it looks super nice. Part hair on the side of head. Braid from forehead towards the back of head and secure. I use elastic bands in my girls hair, and bobby pins in my own. Curl the rest of hair with a curling iron. Finish with a cute bow. Gosh doesn't she have the CUTEST face ever? I LOVE that little smile so much!

Cute easy skirt tutorial!

Is it just my girls, that really LOVE skirts? Most days my two year old, C. E , refuses to wear anything that isn't either a skirt or a dress. Lucky for her I am constantly making skirts and dresses. :) I haven't even purchased her any pants for a year. ( well I did purchase one pair, but it had a skirt attached so it doesn't count.) Each day after I get C. E dressed, ( in either a skirt or a dress) she always says "I wear dress lite (like) a pincess (princess)."  It always makes me giggle a little. So this is my latest skirt. It is inspired by that pre shirred fabric you can get at any fabric store. they didn't have any made from corduroy  though, so I decided to make my own. If you can sew a straight line, then you can make this skirt! It is the easiest skirt I have ever made, and I have made A LOT of skirts,  It is made with grey corduroy, so it will hold up well, and the interchangeable sash will ensure it will go with anything.  C loves wearing this skir